« Home | Good news for bloggers » | Big Mistake » | Is being overweight really as big a concern as it ... » | Good news for Jerry Kilgore » | The Kyoto Protocol - The biggest waste of money in... » | Where have all the cowboys gone? » | Plagiarism » | Bobby Fischer » | Hollywood and First Amendment Rights » | Hypocrisy »

April 24, 2005

Apple's Tiger released this week

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big fan of Apple computers. Though they are fairly expensive, the software is very easy to use, Apple's protection plan is second to none, and even troubleshooting is fairly easy. So I'm all the more excited about the new operating system release, Mac OS X 10.4, also known as Tiger, being released this week. Newsweek also notices this release, and compares it with Microsoft's Longhorn, scheduled for release late next year.

One item of particular interest in the upgrade is a new version of the internet browser Safari, which allows an RSS feed and will make it far easier for me to read my favorite blogs. With any luck, that might make my posting easier as well.