« Home | Update on student suspended over phone call » | Mothers, be warned. Calling your child can get th... » | Centrist? Non-partisan? Moderate? » | The "Wink wink, nudge nudge" campaign » | Dirty skies, global warming. Cleaner skies, more ... » | Five Hundred Hits! » | Why don't pictures like this win Pulitzer Prizes? » | Flip-flops are the preferred style of the Left » | Only thirteen years old? » | Atoning for a mistake I have made »

May 10, 2005

Apologies

To anyone who has been hoping for more posts here, I apologize. Like Waldo Jaquith, I have been in the middle of the exam period. Unlike Waldo's exams at VT, the University of Virginia has let the year run long, and my exams will not be over until this Saturday. I will also be on a retreat the following week, isolated from any computers.

So, what I will do is try to do a major update this Saturday. After that, I can't guarantee another update until the following Saturday. I will try to add more to the blog throughout this week, but they will only be short pieces. To anyone who has come here regularly, keep up with the Red Stater for the rest of the week. This summer may free up some time for me (a job will take time, but not as much as homework), so it is my hope that I will be able to dedicate some more time over the next three months to this blog.

In the meantime, I'd suggest going to Sic Semper Tyrannis and Commonwealth Conservative. Also, check out the blogroll at CC. Lots of good blogs there (many I still have not yet gotten a chance to read, perhaps some of you guys can point out some of the best ones to me?).