« Home | Apologies » | Update on student suspended over phone call » | Mothers, be warned. Calling your child can get th... » | Centrist? Non-partisan? Moderate? » | The "Wink wink, nudge nudge" campaign » | Dirty skies, global warming. Cleaner skies, more ... » | Five Hundred Hits! » | Why don't pictures like this win Pulitzer Prizes? » | Flip-flops are the preferred style of the Left » | Only thirteen years old? »

May 14, 2005

Finals are over

Expect a rather sizable update this afternoon or evening. I hope to be able to cover new links, the cancellation of Star Trek Enterprise and how Star Trek fits into my political viewpoint, and hopefully some other things. Why such a large update? I'll be on another hiatus as I'll be on a retreat. When I get back in about a week, the Red Stater should return to regular updates.