« Home | The Lack of Social Conservatives in the Virginia B... » | Pennsylvania's next governor? » | Privacy should be protected except when it shouldn't » | The Left's disconnect with the Military » | They Control Their Destiny » | Virginia adds on to the wall bordering Mexico » | I guess it is better than dressing up like the BK ... » | Great Finish for the Hoos » | New Member to the ODBA » | Around the Horn »

January 07, 2006

New Link! New Link! New Link!

Can you tell I am excited?

The new addition is a good one, and it has been a long time coming. The University of Virginia College Republican blog has been established, at the URL http://uvacr.blogspot.com/ (perhaps I should consider changing my pseudo to avoid confusion with this new blog?). Brian Gunn, the CR Chairman, just informed me of this blog, having only started it today, but I must say that I am impressed with how good it looks so far (I think he'll need a little reassurance after spending so much time on the beautiful logo at the top ;) ). This blog will be a very useful tool for current members, as it will list upcoming events (such as the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC for short, which is always a good time, and which I will blog about as I attend it for the fourth time), information about special elections (and this election has produced a few recently), and contact info for the officers of the College Republicans at the University of Virginia.

I extend a welcome to them, and it is good to see some official representation for the organization here at UVa (I link myself to the organization, but do not and could not in good conscience claim to represent them). I know you guys will continue to make the members of the CRs proud.

Also, on a side-note, the sidebar has been cleaned a little. While I valued (and continue to value) the mutual links held with a number of other blogs, those that I share membership with in the ODBA do not need two links, so enjoy the (slightly) revised blogroll.