« Home | Role Models » | Change is inevitable » | The Disaster after Katrina » | A tragedy revisited » | A few new things » | Red State Blog Project » | Brain Terminal Turns Five » | How many doomsdays is that now? » | A New Year Dawns » | The Constitution and Terrorists »

September 05, 2006

Games for the Troops

I do not know how many readers here enjoy the Halo series, but a number of soldiers have played it during their downtime as a way to recharge the batteries and get away from the hardships of war, if only temporarily. However, it is hard to keep video game systems in good shape because of the dusty conditions in the Middle East. This request from a soldier only known as Brandon is simply for some assistance in getting some equipment that is in good shape. Sounds like a good idea to me, and a good way to serve the troops that have served us.

And I myself enjoy Halo, though I do not play enough to be very competitive; I often get schooled by my friends. That's all right, I have always been more of a Nintendo gamer myself.