« Home | What is going on in our Senate? » | The Next Big Thing in Blogging? » | Some Christians today have it wrong » | Why we are in Iraq » | I'm not alone. » | Chris, The Mason Conservative, describes the raid ... » | People mad at Ann Coulter for being... » | Questions » | So let me get this straight... » | Global warming=Religion »

March 19, 2007

A movie I've been waiting on for a while

No, not Spider-Man 3 (though I cannot wait for that one either; Sam Raimi has done fantastic job on the first two). Indoctrinate U is finally coming out, and Evan Coyne Maloney is going to expose "the Great American University" in a way we have never seen before (unless you have been priveleged to see Brainwashing 101, a short film they produced that basically serves as a long preview of the film they intended for theaters). Take a look at the trailer in the link above; is it just me, or do I see an image of the University of Virginia being used? (Thankfully, not a negative one, and thus, hopefully the only one).