« Home | I'm Back! » | Retreat » | Abortion may put future children at risk » | It's official » | Hypocrisy #3 » | These Are The Voyages... » | New link » | Finals are over » | Apologies » | Update on student suspended over phone call »

May 22, 2005

More changes to the blogroll

Well, I've begun the process of adding some links to blogs on the other end of the spectrum. Drunk on Democracy is run by a fellow Wahoo. More a personal blog (though also including a number of politically oriented posts), it does have a tilt far from mine. Still, Cari, the only poster there, has some interesting insight (I noticed, in particular, a bit of coverage on the Student Council President, which I had a number of qualms with). Give it a look; one of the best ways to debate those you disagree with is to see how they think.

At the moment, I'm unsure what to title the set of links for those who have a different political orientation from myself. Right now, it is called Blue Staters (which may not be entirely accurate for links that could be posted there in the future). I would certainly take any suggestions that could be given there.