« Home | A day of rememberance » | A Thousand Hits! » | Change in the blogroll » | Big News! » | Extension to yesterday's post on the Koran desecra... » | Sissy » | And the faulty polls roll on... » | Koran desecration » | Another new link » | Brainwashing 101 -> Indoctrinate U »

May 31, 2005

Those on the other side, and I'm not talking about liberals

Michelle Malkin reports that a new bloggers group has emerged, and it is not your stereotypical group. The Cotillion features conservative female bloggers. Unfortunately, I have not heard of any of these bloggers yet, but I look forward to seeing what they can do. Michelle Malkin refers to them as the "Hot Conservative Gals of the Blogosphere", and I'm sure that statement is very true.

(I just hope that the trackback isn't accepted like a male in the women's room).

As I think that this blog should be watched, I'm adding a link to it on the sidebar.