« Home | "We are all Britons today" » | Storms through C'ville » | Neil on African Aid » | 2012 Olympics to London » | African Aid, Berets, and Scones » | Happy Independance Day! » | My (short) thoughts on Live 8 » | Sandra Day O'Connor Retires » | Day One » | Foolhardy »

July 09, 2005

Cool new blog

Allen Thornburgh points out a great new blog from Britain called We're not Afraid! This reminds me a lot about the way New York united after 9/11. It also completely defeats the purpose of terrorism; that of course being terror.

Also, quick apology for not updating yesterday. I made my way down to Charlottesville (which, thankfully is still standing after the two storms this week, but now missing a few of the beautiful trees on the lawn :( ), and I reformatted the hard disk on my computer, which took a few hours. Also, I may not be posting on Tuesday because of an All Star Game party, but expect regular posting otherwise this next week. Maybe I'll try to get a post in on baseball this week.