« Home | Interesting opinion pieces of the day » | Around the Horn » | George Bush and Jerry Kilgore » | Media Bias » | Who cares about the poor and elderly anyways? » | ? » | Tim Kaine: Making John Kerry look like an amateur ... » | "They're just doing it for spite." » | Still missing grounds » | Now this is funny »

August 01, 2005

Disappointing

Raphael Palmeiro has been suspended for ten games for steroid use. This is very sad, as Raffy has always struck me as honest, and certainly one of the most classy athletes in Major League Baseball. I just hope that he is telling the truth now about his knowledge of the steroids. Many people are quick skeptics, though Palmeiro has always struck me as a very trusting (perhaps too trusting) person. For now, the jury will continue deliberating until more of this story is revealed (though, I think my O's will have an harder time breaking out of their current slump).