« Home | First Responses to "rights" » | What is a right? » | "Moderate" Politicians? » | Peter Jennings Dead at 67 » | I'm back » | No posts tomorrow or Saturday » | A question for John Kerry supporters » | Ugh » | Kim Jong-il can do it all! » | What the Left does not get about Elections »

August 09, 2005

Possible debate at UVa

Addison at Sic Semper Tyrannis reports on a potential gubernatorial debate that may take place at UVa on October 9th. If it does occur, come out; I can guarantee that you will see me there (even if I am not easily identified).

On a side note, it is good that to see that the Center of Politics are requiring Russ Potts to get 15% in at least two polls. While I am skeptical of polls, I'd prefer to see that the participants can prove to be legitimate candidates, rather than just a spoiler.