« Home | Ugh » | Kim Jong-il can do it all! » | What the Left does not get about Elections » | Miracle #2 » | I'd say this should be proof of God's existence. » | Disappointing » | Interesting opinion pieces of the day » | Around the Horn » | George Bush and Jerry Kilgore » | Media Bias »

August 04, 2005

A question for John Kerry supporters

It has been seven months since President Bush has taken office, and nine since he won the election. Yet, I see many cars that still have Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers. Now, I'll be honest; I do still have my Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on my car, but it accompanies a Jerry Kilgore sticker, in the hopes that (perhaps naively) the coattail effect will take place. This leaves me with a single question. Why do they still have their stickers on their cars? I welcome all responses (particularly people who have them on their car, or still wear their buttons, or whatever), and I apologize if you have seen me ask this before (I know I have in comments in other blogs, but I am not certain about whether I have here).