« Home | No posts tomorrow or Saturday » | A question for John Kerry supporters » | Ugh » | Kim Jong-il can do it all! » | What the Left does not get about Elections » | Miracle #2 » | I'd say this should be proof of God's existence. » | Disappointing » | Interesting opinion pieces of the day » | Around the Horn »

August 07, 2005

I'm back

My short break is over, and the wedding was a good time. However, due to a busy weekend for myself (not to mention a seemingly quiet weekend in the world), I will not be posting tonight. I will post tomorrow, I promise.

And if you just so happen to not be a red stater, check my earlier post concerning last year's election and bumper stickers. And to be a little more clear on it (as Cari did note that not everyone voting Democrat last year was a diehard John Kerry fan), I would like responses from anyone who voted for (or would have if eligible to vote for) Kerry last year.