« Home | Cindy Sheehan, political puppet » | For those of you not afraid to put on a couple pou... » | One reason to be glad to be a Wahoo » | Raising Kaine is a joke » | Air America and the MSM » | Team Mascots » | CC's Caption Contest » | Possible debate at UVa » | First Responses to "rights" » | What is a right? »

August 16, 2005

Some small additions before the big change

- Finally got a favicon for this blog. I'm not sure how well it will show up elsewhere, so if anyone can confirm if it is working, please do so in the comment section.

- First new link: The University of Illinois College Republicans, an obvious ally. I'm sorry I missed this one before. Unfortunately, this blog appears to only get the rare update, but it does have a lot of good links to other sites; in particular, there is a section for other bloggers who have stated their affiliation with the College Republicans.

- Second new link: What is Efftoo? I'm a little hesitant with this one. Though I enjoy linking to blogs of the opposite political persuasion, for purposes of understanding those whom we debate, neither of the two other opposition blogs that I have linked to have contributers named "Urban Insurgent". I am keeping my word (for now) on this and linking there, but I reserve the right to take down the link at any time (like anyone can complain).

- Final new link: Virginia Blogging Summit. I have noted this before (see third bullet in the aforementioned link), but would like to bring more attention to it as it will take place in a week and a half. I look forward to meeting many of my fellow Commonwealth bloggers (on both the right and the left) and aiding in uniting in our common works (even in our varying views).