« Home | The pot again calls out the kettle » | Global Warming Emergency? » | College Football Today » | The Conservative Women of the University of Virginia » | Houston understands federalism » | Darned Martian Republicans » | Fight for old D.C.! » | Looks like he finally made a good decision » | The next J.C. Watts? » | Religion and Schools »

September 26, 2005

A Colorless University

Going through the Cavalier Daily Opinion page, as I do each weekday, I came across this letter written by Peter Waldron. It is brilliantly written and is exactly how I have always felt in terms of race relations.
With all the things that have been going on in our University, I appreciate the steps the diversity leaders have taken to solve this problem. However, I feel these steps are being taken in the very wrong direction. What if I don't feel like wearing a black shirt or a ribbon?
Read the rest, it is easily worth a couple minutes.