« Home | Addition to the post on the Cavalier Daily concern... » | Virginia Blog Carnival » | The new Atlantis? » | Aftermath » | The Cavalier Daily, just your standard "non-partis... » | More conflicting messages than John Kerry » | Must be looking to reach the NASCAR Dads » | The Summit on Blogging and Democracy in the Common... » | Blogging summit today » | If you plan on going to Hawaii anytime soon,... »

September 01, 2005

Congrats, indeed

Waldo Jaquith is getting married this weekend. Since I will be busy on Saturday (the College Football season starts up with the Wahoos taking on cupcake Western Michigan), I wanted to send out congratulations early. I had the pleasure of meeting Waldo this past weekend, and he certainly deserves the blessing that he shall receive Sunday morning.

Though, heh, I have to disagree with Chad. Being on the other side (currently single ladies), I believe that Waldo is getting himself into something very special. I look forward to the day that the same will happen for me, and I wish Waldo and his fiancee Amber the very best.

And maybe his break from the blogosphere will give the rest of us C'ville bloggers an opportunity to shine ;) .