« Home | WAHOOWA! » | It's about time. » | The Virginia blogosphere is abuzz » | Changes to the sidebar » | The Champ Is Here » | Political Correctness brings inaccuracies » | Thanking the troops » | Two observations of yesterday's election » | Final results? » | Liveblogging Election Day »

November 21, 2005

Addition to the blogroll

I have added a new blog to the sidebar, this one called Icythus, described as "Politics and Religion from a Conservative Catholic Perspective." Icythus is a good friend of mine from the University of Virginia College Republicans and an experienced blogger (he spent some time with Redstate under a different pseudonym) (and no, I did not copy Redstate for my blog's name; I was unaware of Redstate until after I had started up). While anyone familiar with The Red Stater knows that I have a few qualms about the Catholic Church (as I am a nondenominational evangelical), Thomas More is a smart guy and will add (or should I say, return) a valuable voice to the blogosphere. Welcome TM, and I'll see you again after the break.