« Home | Fahrenheit 1225 » | One Hundred » | President Bush speaks to the nation » | The Legendary Matchup » | Some time off » | Never Forget » | Virginia Blog Carnival XIV » | Go Navy, Beat Army! » | The Bowl Congress Series? » | Because a Republican never retreats... »

December 21, 2005

The Old Dominion Blog Alliance

Some of you may have noticed a new addition to the sidebar today. That is because, as of last night, I am now a member of the Old Dominion Blog Alliance, an alliance of conservative blogs serving the Commonwealth of Virginia. After an endorsement from Old Zach during my short sabbatical, I decided to pursue the idea after returning.

Chad graciously added me on, so my blog is among others including Commonwealth Conservative, Sic Semper Tyrannis, and Shaun Kenney. This is a great honor, and I look forward to working even closer with these and the other great bloggers included on this list.