« Home | Maybe he won't be president... » | Matt Schaub finally traded » | Congress: Still not popular » | Fly Like an Eagle » | I won't be voting for Obama... » | A movie I've been waiting on for a while » | What is going on in our Senate? » | The Next Big Thing in Blogging? » | Some Christians today have it wrong » | Why we are in Iraq »

March 23, 2007

One good turn...

Some people seem to enjoy using Bushisms, that is, some of the less than proper English that our president has been caught using. However, a lot of people seem to be unaware of what could've been. Al Gore did not lose the 2000 election by much, and if things had gone the other way, we might've had Goreisms instead. Here are a select few.
"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
*Slaps forehead*
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
I'm sure no one knows that better than you Mr. Gore.
"The future will be better tomorrow."
What about today?
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
Again, something Mr. Gore must be familiar with.
"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
I think Xenu must've gotten Al Gore too.

These are just a few examples. Check out more Goreisms and remember them the next time you are thinking through your "stategery".