« Home | Traffic in Northern Virginia could be getting better. » | More New Links » | New link » | Laura Ingraham receieves warm wishes from Elizabet... » | White House security seems to check out » | Senate Republicans are just trying to take away th... » | New Ally Blog » | Hypocrisy #2 » | "The Wimpiest Generation" » | Apple's Tiger released this week »

May 02, 2005

Picking the next president

The hot topic these days seems to be who is going to run in 2008. Many names are already being thrown out, among those Senator George Allen of Virginia for the Republicans and Senator Hillary Clinton of New York for the Democrats. While I certainly have my personal preferences, I see no point in playing psychic. The 2008 candidates are already working on building name recognition for themselves; they are already planning on running. But a lot can change in three years. When the time arises, I will almost certainly join the frenzy, but for now, I will leave the predictions to other blogs.