- Liberals calling Bush an idiot sounds silly when one remembers that President Bush beat the Democrats in two elections. However, it has just become far harder to argue. John Behan at Commonwealth Conservative and John Hawkins of Right Wing News both cover this finding. It is interesting to find that John Kerry got generally low grades, comparable to President Bush's (a point lower in fact). Makes it a bit harder to argue that the president is "dumb" (though John posts a picture of John Kerry, and it is hard to fight the argument that he is pretty ugly).
- Michelle Malkin covers eco-terrorism. Groups like ALF and ELF not only cause the same sort of damage as Neo-Nazis and gangs, but actually find apologists in a number of liberals, a bit frightening.
- Simple foolishness from some Chinese citizens. Inflicting injury on one's self for a benefit seems counterintuitive, or out of the problems of anorexia and bulimia. However, this makes eating disorders look like a scraped knee.
- Today's Day By Day runs in the same vein as my post from yesterday, and is pretty funny (though all of Chris Muir's work is).
- Only 88 days left until the beginning of the UVa football season, here is the schedule.