« Home | When you don't have anything nice to say... » | Computer Problems » | Interesting view by John Gibson » | Around the Horn » | Cool new blog » | "We are all Britons today" » | Storms through C'ville » | Neil on African Aid » | 2012 Olympics to London » | African Aid, Berets, and Scones »

July 17, 2005

Quick runthrough

Let's see what I've missed in recent days.

- Yesterday was the gubernatorial debate. Sadly, I missed it, but it seems to be near-unanimous that Jerry Kilgore won. This election is going well for Jerry Kilgore, but he and his supporters cannot get complacent; I don't think Tim Kaine stands a chance unless we assume a guaranteed win.

- Spark it up has returned. While he was only gone a month and a half, it's good to have Kilo back. Welcome back Kilo!

- On August 27th, the first Summit on Blogging and Democracy in the Commonwealth will be held. Seeing as my presence may be expected, and the first football game is not until the following weekend, I guess I don't have much of a choice ;) .

Sorry that this is such a short post, but this older computer does not have the stability that my iBook G4 does. Fortunately, AppleCare is fast and effecient, and I should have it back by the end of this week.