« Home | What I hope, think, or know will happen after toda... » | Beam me up... » | And the new nominee is... » | I figured these would be left in 2004... » | My computer is back (yes, it was that fast)... » | Quick runthrough » | When you don't have anything nice to say... » | Computer Problems » | Interesting view by John Gibson » | Around the Horn »

July 22, 2005

Terror in Egypt

An number of car bombs has killed more than 45 in Egypt tonight. Sad news, so close to the last two terrorist attacks in England. My guess, the terrorists are flexing their muscle right now, but this likely will not last when these nations clamp down further on terrorists and their sympathizers.

And, as a side note, I am in full agreement with New York about random bag checking. And if anyone should be checked, they are the people wearing these things.