« Home | Kaine and religion » | Abuse of position » | John Kerry wants the records of John Roberts released » | Terror in Egypt » | What I hope, think, or know will happen after toda... » | Beam me up... » | And the new nominee is... » | I figured these would be left in 2004... » | My computer is back (yes, it was that fast)... » | Quick runthrough »

July 24, 2005

Unbelievable

Mallard Fillmore - Spanish American War Tax
(Click picture above to see a larger image)

We're still paying a tax for a war that took place in the same century that the telephone was invented. This is absurd and I urge you all to follow Bruce Tinsley's (or Mallard Fillmore's, if you prefer the cartoon world to this one) advice in writing to your legislators.

Still, this leaves me wondering where all that money goes.