« Home | Some small additions before the big change » | Cindy Sheehan, political puppet » | For those of you not afraid to put on a couple pou... » | One reason to be glad to be a Wahoo » | Raising Kaine is a joke » | Air America and the MSM » | Team Mascots » | CC's Caption Contest » | Possible debate at UVa » | First Responses to "rights" »

August 17, 2005

A couple more things...

- Another new link, The Official CRFV Blog. Though I take pride in my membership in the College Republicans, there is no official association between The Red Stater and the College Republican Federation of Virginia. The CRFV blog can claim that. Only one issue, no Wahoo's associated with the blog. If any of them are reading this, can something be done about that (and no, not me, one blog is enough for now)?

- I apologize for the sparse updates recently. I'm preparing to head back to Charlottesville tomorrow, and the blog will be moving to its new site the following day. With some free time this weekend, I will atone for this.