« Home | It never ends » | Evangelism requires more than yelling » | This weekend's "War in Iraq" rally » | A Colorless University » | The pot again calls out the kettle » | Global Warming Emergency? » | College Football Today » | The Conservative Women of the University of Virginia » | Houston understands federalism » | Darned Martian Republicans »

October 03, 2005

A month until Election Day

Thanks to an increase in my workload recently, I have been unable to post to TRS. With any luck, this period should be over for the time being.

Back on topic, I took a short trip to Fredericksburg today to visit some family, and I took back roads, rather than hassling with I-64 and I-95 or US-29 and US-17. I was surprised at what I saw along the way; signs for the gubernatorial race the whole way there on private property, and many of them were Kaine signs. The middle of Virginia, mostly farm land and rural area, seemed to show some favor for Kaine, though there was no shortage of Kilgore signs either. With Election Day only a little more than a month away, there is still much work to do.

It was also interesting that the only LG or AG signs I saw were a couple Bill Bolling signs placed right next to a Sportsmen for Kilgore sign. That makes me curious what that means for those races.