« Home | Finally, the O's have plugged in the last major hole » | Sad news » | When the PC culture becomes hazardous » | Remember the Cole » | Newest SurveyUSA poll out » | Big win for the Hoos » | Apple releases a whole mess of new products » | What Tim Kaine and his supporters do not get about... » | Politicians who do not take a stand do not get ele... » | Really, why did Larry Sabato even bother? »

October 20, 2005

New link

This little button can come in quite handy, eh?
Next Blog
Sacramento Voice appears to have found my humble blog, and added me to his blogroll. As it would not be gentlemanly of me to not add him, so Todd Alvarez's blog has been added to the Allies section. His blog is very new, and has few details in it, but from what I can see, it appears that he may be in the military (if I'm wrong, I invite Todd to correct me so that I may get this right), as he is currently located in Baghdad, Iraq. Give it a look, he's already made a few interesting posts.

Oh, and you can find a lot of interesting blogs hitting that button in the toolbar at the top of this and other Blogger blogs (though be warned, there is some less than appropriate content in some you may hit, and many blogs are in foreign languages or are simply spam), so check it out if you are looking for some different perspectives.