« Home | Universal Public Transportation » | A religious leader who cannot be religious » | The Old Dominion Blog Alliance » | Fahrenheit 1225 » | One Hundred » | President Bush speaks to the nation » | The Legendary Matchup » | Some time off » | Never Forget » | Virginia Blog Carnival XIV »

December 22, 2005

Thanks due out for welcomes to ODBA

Only on the ODBA for a day and I'm already getting a nice welcome. Kilo noticed my addition quickly, as did ImNotEmeril (apparently he's had me blog-rolled for a while, how did I miss that?). Thanks for the welcome, I will not let you guys down.

UPDATE 12/23 1:35 PM: Tack on Old Zach to that list. I always enjoy reading his posts, though (*cough*cough*chokie*cough) he is a big Virginia Tech fan and is not shy to admit so. Oh well, no one is perfect.

UPDATE 2 12/23 10:45 PM: Also thanks to Jerry Fuhrman from Blog on High. Wow, this is indeed a tight-knit community.