« Home | Just like Weird Al, Except Conservative and Not Me... » | Goodbye to SST » | ...and I feel fine. » | Ugh » | Where would they get an idea like that? » | Upcoming Election » | VBC XXVIII » | Iraq in Context » | NCAA Tournament Weekend One Analysis » | Seems to describe me fairly accurately »

April 09, 2006

Can I Put You On Hold?

A week ago, Sic Semper Tyrannis decided to end its run, noting in particular, Lighthorse Harry's end at the University of Virginia. He is not the only one gearing up to leave Mr. Jefferson's University; in another month, I will also be graduating. These last few weeks have been rather hectic, as I have had a lot of work recently. Because of this, I am sure it has been rather obvious that my normally light posting has been even lighter. For the time being, I plan on keeping it that way. I am not going to say that I am entirely leaving blogging right now, but I will not have the time to add much in the next month or two.

With my impending move to Northern Virginia, I have requested of Waldo to have my blog removed from the Charlottesville blog aggregator. I will remain with the Old Dominion Blog Alliance though, as I will not be leaving the Commonwealth. For anyone who has been a regular here recently, please click on some of the ODBA links, on the Charlottesville Blogs link, or even give one of the Blogs For McCain's Opponents a look (at least, for those of you who think that choosing a RINO in the primaries would be a bad idea); they have been a great source of support, and they deserve the same (if not more).

This is not farewell; I do intend to return. But right now, I cannot guarantee when that will be. So, I will just say "Later".

UPDATE 4/10 9:50: Before I forget, I will still be reading other blogs, so do not be too surprised if you see me commenting elsewhere.