« Home | Goodbye to SST » | ...and I feel fine. » | Ugh » | Where would they get an idea like that? » | Upcoming Election » | VBC XXVIII » | Iraq in Context » | NCAA Tournament Weekend One Analysis » | Seems to describe me fairly accurately » | Around the Horn Part 2 »

April 05, 2006

Just like Weird Al, Except Conservative and Not Meant as Comedy

Chad has this parody of "We Didn't Start the Fire" linked, a song called "Bush Was Right" by The Right Brothers. It sounds really great, though I suspect that many Bush-bashers will feel the same way as anan did.
I hope they get their a$$ sued off for copyright infringement.
I suspect that anan did not make this comment on behalf of Billy Joel. I tried to comment (for whatever reason, Chad's comment filters are a bit too sensitive and it saw me as a spammer, which is funny as I do not comment there as much as I used to) in response about this; if this were made by The Left Brothers and called "Bush Was Wrong", I suspect they would enjoy it as much as I enjoyed this. Whatever happened to freedom of expression?