Around the Horn Part 2
- Michelle Malkin found the wackiest of the left with some idiots who think it would be a good idea to storm the White House (I suspect that the Secret Service will have something to say about that) and the racist little girl (I'm not sure whether to get frustrated with this little girl or pity her for being used).
- I noted earlier this week the problem of the emasculated male that has become more common, and apparently I am not the only one, as Mike Wallster's Ipso Facto comic noted yesterday.
- John Hawkins keeps it coming; I seriously do not know how he keeps coming up with more stuff to blog about. First, the most liberal minds of our country at DU continue to prove hypocritical concerning their so-called ideals of diversity and tolerance. He also notes the tangled web of lies that made many, including Saddam Hussein himself, believe that there were WMDs and programs in Iraq. And finally, John gives the final word why John McCain will not make it past the primary.
- James Young wonders about the double standard set by "peace activists".
- James Webb and the Senate as a whole has been of great interest to the Virginia blogosphere. First, one of my favorite blogs, Virginia Centrist (geez, sometimes, I feel like a hypocrite saying that), grows frustrated that Democrats offer no alternatives to Republicans running for Congress this year. Chad thinks that the more liberal candidate will challenge George Allen for his Senate seat and his "Not" counterpart Not John Behan thinks that, despite the Virginia Democrat side of the blogosphere going crazy over James Webb, he will be portrayed as the angry candidate.
- March Madness has started. Why are you reading this? You should be watching the games instead. Go away. This will still be here later.