« Home | Freedom of press concerns » | A few links that speak for themselves. » | Am I obsessed with polls, or just how inaccurate t... » | Disrespect in a rough time, but it is a time to mo... » | Pope John Paul II » | New Intelligence Report on Iraq » | Sad news » | Liberal bias in college professors » | Another bad poll, this one on wage gaps » | Sadly, another earthquake in the Pacific, and more... »

April 11, 2005

Trackback and Counter added

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog. Also, Sitemeter has been added as well. I don't expect a huge spike or anything for a while, but should it happen, I will be ready for additional viewers (or, at this point, any viewers for that matter). So please, enjoy this site.

And, to further emphasize on the last post, I would like to thank John Behan over at Commonwealth Conservative for linking to me. It is a great honor, and so early in my blogging "career" as well. I have enjoyed the experience so far, and I look forward to working with many others in the blogging community.