« Home | Another new link and more on the accusation of Jer... » | Picking the next president » | Traffic in Northern Virginia could be getting better. » | More New Links » | New link » | Laura Ingraham receieves warm wishes from Elizabet... » | White House security seems to check out » | Senate Republicans are just trying to take away th... » | New Ally Blog » | Hypocrisy #2 »

May 02, 2005

The changes just keep on coming

In an effort to maintain anonymity, I have changed my pseudonym to CR UVa. This is a pseudonym that I have used at a number of blogs in commenting, representing that I am currently a College Republican at the University of Virginia. To those who have seen (and remember) the name I have used before, I will request of you, on the honor system (this should certainly be confirmation of the fact that I am a Wahoo) to not use my old screen name, but refer to me using this one in the future. I understand that the URL of this blog may still defeat this purpose, but it should not be a dead giveaway to anyone except those who already know me. Thanks in advance to you all.