« Home | Happy Birthday! » | My Four Things » | Squawk! » | The State of the Union » | PLAP 314 Report #1: Media Conglamerates » | New link and (perhaps?) a late thanks » | Twenty Years » | Around the Horn » | Marking 33 years of a mistake » | Is that a really small violin? »

February 06, 2006

A couple announcements

From the prompting of Too Conservative, I have added a title image. I may choose to improve on it soon, but I think it looks pretty good for now. Any suggestions?

Also, like Too Conservative (and Arin of Donor Town Square), I shall be in attendance at CPAC, as I have been the past three years. My hope is to do some blogging during the conference, but if I am unable to, I will post about it on Sunday or Monday. If any other bloggers are heading up there (I will be there Friday and Saturday), I hope I get the chance to meet some of you.