« Home | Squawk! » | The State of the Union » | PLAP 314 Report #1: Media Conglamerates » | New link and (perhaps?) a late thanks » | Twenty Years » | Around the Horn » | Marking 33 years of a mistake » | Is that a really small violin? » | Welcome Back! » | Morality and Marriage »

February 02, 2006

My Four Things

Dang, I got double tagged, by Old Zach and Lighthorse Harry. Oh well, I guess I should not complain about a few additional hits from these.

Four jobs I've had
1. Babysitter (eh, had to make money somehow when I was younger).
2. Research assistant
3. Sales associate at a retail store
4. Go-fer

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. 12 Angry Men
2. Office Space
3. The Incredibles
4. Zoolander

Four Places I've lived
1. Virginia Beach, VA
2. Columbia, MD
3. Ashburn, VA
4. Charlottesville, VA

Four TV shows I love
1. Star Trek
2. Blue Collar TV
3. Quantum Leap
4. Gargoyles (yes, it is a cartoon, but it has a very complex storyline, even utilizing many characters from Shakesperean myth)

Four place I have vacationed
1. Ocean City, MD
2. Simi Valley, CA
3. Orlando, FL
4. New York City, NY (sorry, I've never left the United States in my life)

Four of my favorite dishes
1. My mother's fried chicken
2. Five Guy's burger and fries
3. Pizza
4. Lasagna

Four sites I visit daily (other than this one)
1. The Sabre
2. ESPN.com
3. Facebook
4. Mac Bytes

Four places I would rather be right now
(what, is here not good enough?)
1. Scott Stadium
2. University Hall (or JPJ Stadium next year)
3. Camden Yards
4. FedEx Field

Four bloggers I am tagging
No one. It looks like almost everyone in Virginia has been hit with this anyway, so no point in calling on people who have already been tagged seven times now.