« Home | I can hear the collective whine of the left now... » | A Democratic GOTV? » | The Final 72 Hours » | Tim Kaine goes to Charlottesville » | When the PC Police just lose all rationalality » | Around the Horn » | One week » | The Washington Post Poll » | Around the Horn » | What kind of sicko celebrates this "milestone"? »

November 08, 2005

Five Thousand Hits!

Just a little shy of Election Day, the 5,000th hit has been registered since the counter was added to this site. Hit 5,000 was registered by Windsor Park Estate, Dakar, Singapore (I do not think this is a regular reader, but it is interesting to get hits from so far away), by a user of Firefox from Windows XP at 11:34 pm (local time) last night.

To all my regular readers, supporters, and even ocassional drop-ins, I thank you. I did not know what to expect when I first started this blog, and I can say that I have truly enjoyed the experience so far in these last eight months. I may not be Chad Dotson, Norm Leahy, or even Hans Mast, but I am trying, and I appreciate every hit I get.

Keep visiting. I promise that this blog will continue to only get better.